Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three touchdowns from Shady and DJax so far today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three touchdowns from Shady and DJax so far today.

Clearly players without value. Thanks Chump!
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Worst Moves

Trading McCoy for Alonso has to be the worst trade in Eagles history and releasing Jackson was a monumental mistake. I was a big Chip fan when he was hired but his his ego, that he believed he was the smartest guy in the room wore thin really fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Clearly players without value. Thanks Chump!
      Those moves and Chip's demise got the Eagles Pederson, Wentz and Schwartz.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

worst trade in Iggles history was...

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
        Trading McCoy for Alonso has to be the worst trade in Eagles history and releasing Jackson was a monumental mistake. I was a big Chip fan when he was hired but his his ego, that he believed he was the smartest guy in the room wore thin really fast.
        Sonny Jurgenson for Norm Snead. Not even close. But this was bad, for sure.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

you forgot the most important one

Eagles 2016 MVP TeddyBridgewater
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

precisely

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Those moves and Chip's demise got the Eagles Pederson, Wentz and Schwartz.
            In a more concrete sense, Alonso, who I think has looked decent in Miami, got us Wentz

Comment

Here's the thing. I'm kind of pissed about McCoy, but we at least got his prime. Maclin wanted to go home and play with Reid, so I don't think we were going to keep him regardless.

Releasing DJax was the dumbest move. As long as you pay him, DJax is perfectly content to play wherever. He's still just as productive as ever and he still hasn't suffered a major injury.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Jackson is one of nine active receivers with 8000 yards receiving and he has the highest career yards per catch of any active receiver. I don't care what you think of the guy, cutting him and getting nothing was the height of arrogance.

Comment

yeah but

Gang ties

Comment

Agreed. Most everyone said so as well at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X