Wentz tossing the ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz tossing the ball

like he is in the backyard having fun. Good sign.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

He's a gunslinger.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I cry yer pardon gunslinger.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        I cry yer pardon gunslinger.
        I'm psyched about the movie. I have a feeling that it takes place after book 7.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I got started late to the series. I'm on book four or five right now.

Comment

I got started late to the series. I'm on book four or five right now.
            Ahh you'll get what I mean when you finish. Finish before the movie.

Book 4 is long but they're making it into a tv series which I think is better. The last 3 get kinda weird and feel different than the first 3 but are still good.
            Last edited by TerpEagle; 09-25-2016, 05:34 PM.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

I'm almost finishing up wizard and the glass. I feel like this story is dragging.

Comment

I'm almost finishing up wizard and the glass. I feel like this story is dragging.
                It's the toughest one. In retrospect, the graphic novels are a better route and also cover Roland's return to Gilead and events leading up to book 1.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                X