Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not Earl Thomas Graham

has been very active this game.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

3 sacks thus far this season. I'd say 8 or more sacks for the season would be a validation of his extension. Nice to see all those almost sacks he's had in the past start turning into sacks.

Might not be a bust after all.
    Last edited by udontknowme; 09-26-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
      3 sacks thus far this season. I'd say 8 or more sacks for the season would be a validation of his extension. Nice to see all those almost sacks he's had in the past start turning into sacks.

Might not be a bust after all.
      I don't think we can call him a bust anymore. The sacks don't really tell the whole story on him. He might have been the best defensive player on the field yesterday, and that is saying something.
      Last edited by rothdawg; 09-26-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Brandon has always flashed

and Had some great stretches out of position the last few years,,He has always in my mind been a good player. Now guys like Cox Curry and Graham will flourish in the 4-3 scheme they were Meant to Play in and become Great. Also playing outside like he did in the 3-4 gave him other skill sets that are a huge asset
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X