The coffee tastest especially grand this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The coffee tastest especially grand this morning

It was like some kind of dream walking out of that stadium last night. Absolutely stunning. This is going to be a fantastic two weeks to savor this event in this part of Stiller country.

Which parts of Wentzylvania?

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    It was like some kind of dream walking out of that stadium last night. Absolutely stunning. This is going to be a fantastic two weeks to savor this event in this part of Stiller country.
    Nm

Comment

Smack dab in the middle. Ok...maybe just a tad east of the middle. But the Pissburgh noise here is ridiculous at times. I'm going to love the silence.

Comment

YESTERDAY, SITTING IN THAT STADIUM, AFTERWARDS IN THE LOT, WAS MORE EXCITEMENT THEN I'VE FELT ABOUT THIS TEAM FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.

I WAS GOING TO GAMES FOR THE GAYTE, GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS, KNOWING WE HAD CRAP ON THE FIELD AND NOT A CHANCE FOR ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN, THINKIN REAL HARD ABOUT GIVING IT UP. SURE I WAS ALL CHIPPED UP, FOR A SHORT TIME, SAYING OK WE GOT SOMETHING GOIN ON.

THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT. WE HAVE A COACH AND A QB ON THE SAME PAGE.... DAMN!!!!!

'EVERY TIME I THINK I'M OUT, THEY PULL ME BACK IN'. THANK GOD
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I have to give credit to all of our gayte brethren (and sistren) as well. There were times when the pregame festivities were the only reason to continue.

Comment

yep, just a great day from getting in the lot way early to the just wonderful drive home.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Dues paid!

especially you guys, happy as hell for ya's out in Central PA./,,,great day in Jersey too with all the Blue cockroaches scurrying back under the fridge,,,,till next week I suppose.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

awesome GAYte...better game!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                I have to give credit to all of our gayte brethren (and sistren) as well. There were times when the pregame festivities were the only reason to continue.
                when was the last time we could say that?

I had a rough time getting there this week...45 minutes crawling just to get out of OC and onto the ACE...terrible traffic around the stadium...then had to go to the ticket window (thanks Diggle) but FINALLY made it to the Zubus...NO CHIP KELLY...and got to sit with JConn...memorable, to say the least.

I know I was a bit feisty but after getting everything out of my system it would up being a great day!
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

You were yelling for Chip Lookalike to get off your lawn and he wasn't even there.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

hahahah! When I get there after you do...

...you know I am late!

But interesting that he doesn't show up after I tell him "just bring something next time."

Also...did you know that coughsufferer ASKED FOR TIPS when he posed with people as Chip Kelly?

Fuck him and the "Swoop" jersey he rode in on...somebody had to call him on it.

Also...what IE told me about his shit getting swiped really made me think the GAYte needs enforcement.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Still don't know if he lost it or was taken, don't jump to conclusions. if you were so tough on chip how come you were all lovie with him at the door to Zubs bus? Just asking.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

who?

are you talking about the last GAYte? Cuz I shook he hand? He kept wanting to shake it and to give me $5.

Look...the essence of Irish blarney is to tell somebody to go to hell and make them look forward to the trip
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

oh and just to be clear

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          Still don't know if he lost it or was taken, don't jump to conclusions. if you were so tough on chip how come you were all lovie with him at the door to Zubs bus? Just asking.
                          I agree we dont know for sure about IEs stuff but we do know a camera was taken in the past and somebody tried to climb into someone's vehicle.

Also, for the record, I never told Chip to get out or not to come back, I simply told him that we all contribute and he never did...just (literally) bring something to the table. Keep in mind this guy also lied about who he is and how he "knew" Zoobs. And I told Zoobs in advance what my intentions were and he never said dont do it.

If I was out of line I apologize but I think sometimes stuff just needs to be said.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Giant and Stooler fans....

....are very quiet at this morning, except the lone Redskin fan showing the Beckham vs net video to all the Gnat fans....lol.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It was a 3 Advil AM for me. Struggggggggling to put it mildly.

Days like today I wish i worked from home.

Comment

Working...
                              X