Some people need to be thanked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people need to be thanked!

Most obviously it, HOWIE! Looks like you're putting together a great plan, my friend.

Also Jeffy needs some props for seeing the shit show that was coming while that Winnie The Pooh looking motherfucker still had a winning record as an HC.

Thanks to Billy Davis for being here. Looking at his stops over his career, things seem to get a lot better, very quickly, after he leaves.

And finally, thank YOU Chip Kelly for being the largest twat waffle in Eagles history, and fucking so much up so quickly to bring this promising area to fruition. I hope you never win another game. Eat shit.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Absolutely, the other great thing about all of this, is that all of a sudden, this is a really young team, from the GM, to the coaches to a lot of the players.

If, "IF" these rec. can get better, this team is in a relatively good position next year to start drafting for O-line replacements, something that I never would of said before the season started.

Let's just hope that the brain trust that is Schwartz, Reich and Fipp can stick around!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Most obviously it, HOWIE! Looks like you're putting together a great plan, my friend.

Also Jeffy needs some props for seeing the shit show that was coming while that Winnie The Pooh looking motherfucker still had a winning record as an HC.

Thanks to Billy Davis for being here. Looking at his stops over his career, things seem to get a lot better, very quickly, after he leaves.

And finally, thank YOU Chip Kelly for being the largest twat waffle in Eagles history, and fucking so much up so quickly to bring this promising area to fruition. I hope you never win another game. Eat shit.
      I think twat-waffle is one word
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if SF pulls a 1 and done with his fat ass and he's coaching USC in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I wouldn't be shocked if SF pulls a 1 and done with his fat ass and he's coaching USC in 2017
          LSU just became available

Comment

Working...
          X