Who says he can't hit from outside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says he can't hit from outside?

Scroll down a bit to the vid of a freaky shot.

http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level...ctice-facility
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I'M NOT A HOOPS FAN BUT THE SIXERS ARE STARTING TO INTRIGUE ME. SEEM TO BE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
    HAVE A BIG MAN TO TRADE BUT WHICH ONE?

MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME KEEPS ME FROM DEDUCTING WHO TO KEEP WHO TO TRADE.

2019/20 N.B.A. TITLE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Can't wait for Sixers season to start. Was a little disappointed to see Noel complaining about the log jam at center.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Buying NBA LP tomorrow. Stuck watching the shitty Knicks up here. Pumped for the season- Sixers desperately need a lights-out catch and shoot guy since Stauskas can't fulfill that. I am hoping Bayless and Covington can provide some of that bc no one will be able to contain Ben Simmons and keep him from getting paint touches off the dribble. I expect a big year from Jah. Perfect dump off guy for Simmons with his touch around the rim. Will be very interesting to see how Embiid looks and how much they limit him. Addition of Sergio is very underrated bc of how much his jump shot has improved since he was last in the NBA. Vegas has the Sixers at 27 1/2 wins which seems spot on

Comment

He just said what the rest of them are thinking.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X