Tell Me Jerruh Does Not Have Pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me Jerruh Does Not Have Pull

The NFL rankings came out and our Eagles are ranked from 4 to 8 in several different poles, Ok sounds about right. BUT the NFL rankings have the Cowcunts #9 ???? USA Today has them 19th. How in the hell can they rank them 9th. They lost to 15th ranked Giants and beat to 30th ranked Bears and 23rd ranked Redskins. Also how are they ahead of the Giants. Jerruh has some serious pull.

Is this the NCAA? Who cares?

These polls mean nothing.

Comment

were they ranked by power?

Seems the Eagles are more powerful than the cowboys.

Comment

A post complaining that some internet site ranks the Cowpukes ahead of the Vagiants. You ought to be banned on general principles.

Comment

JERRUH DOES NOT HAVE PULL.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wahhhhh the Cowboys are ranked too high in these arbitrary polls that are made for the sole purpose of getting losers like Tom Retard fired up and talking about said polls wahhhhhhh

Comment

This has to be a bit.

Comment

No, just the stupidest poster on the bored

Comment

you have pull too. You pull your pud

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  The NFL rankings came out and our Eagles are ranked from 4 to 8 in several different poles, Ok sounds about right. BUT the NFL rankings have the Cowcunts #9 ???? USA Today has them 19th. How in the hell can they rank them 9th. They lost to 15th ranked Giants and beat to 30th ranked Bears and 23rd ranked Redskins. Also how are they ahead of the Giants. Jerruh has some serious pull.

who remotely fucking cares. The only pole that matters is the standings pole that has the Iggles at 3-0. Get a life and a girlfriend.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Exactly. A very Arloian and Wangnutian post.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      who remotely fucking cares. The only pole that matters is the standings pole that has the Iggles at 3-0. Get a life and a girlfriend.
                      You talk allot of shit that you can't back bug mouth, you should learn to STFU especially when people know who you are.

Comment

You talk allot of shit that you can't back bug mouth, you should learn to STFU especially when people know who you are.
                        Uh oh.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

ok that's awesome

...so its better that you post this shit because you're anonymous?
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

shut up and write another book with your bug mouth!!
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

kick his ass seabass!!
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X