Ben Simmons Broken Foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    OMG, what a drama queen. The dude has a simple foot fracture and will likely only miss a month of the season. His career is not in peril.
    GROW UP.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-01-2016, 11:36 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Simmons

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      30 more lbs could not have helped but it sounds like he rolled his ankle which led to the break.
      That's a baseless claim, Simmons weighed 239 at the Nike Hoop Summit in 2015.

Looks like it's just a Jones fracture, so it should be around 8 weeks. Not the end of the world, but it still sucks.
      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
        That's a baseless claim, Simmons weighed 239 at the Nike Hoop Summit in 2015.

Looks like it's just a Jones fracture, so it should be around 8 weeks. Not the end of the world, but it still sucks.
        THAT'S GREAT IF IT'S 8 WEEKS AND NOT ANY MORE SERVERE AN INJURY. THERE'S BEEN MANY WHO HAVE NOT HAD A DECENT CHANCE, WITH FOOT BREAKS, TO HAVE A CAREER.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

ESPN's Jeff Goodman is saying 3 months...wouldn't surprise me to not see him til after the All-Star break in February.

Comment

Had surgery today. No timetable given for his return. Hopefully an update will be available in about a week.

Comment

I know you hate him

It's the little ponytail, right?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

lol, I don't mind the hair. He just has me scratching my head sometimes.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's a nice complimentary sort of player.

They're going to need another stud offensive type to replace Barnetta. Elsino is nice but seems to be constantly out of shape. Alberg disappears for stretches. They need a consistent threat there.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

now youre a doctor?

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    OMG, what a drama queen. The dude has a simple foot fracture and will likely only miss a month of the season. His career is not in peril.
                    and a Wangnut. Blessing in disguise, right?
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Georgie...

Youre?
                      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Im not saying how long he is out

this guy is giving him a timetable and saying its a good thing he is hurt...but keep on defending him
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X