Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you bums watch UGA-TENN?

Damn.

Yep best game of year so far. Go vols. They have been the luckiest team in the SEC this year starting with the ot. game against App. St.

Comment

not even close

Louisville-Clemson was not only the game of the year, best college game I have seen in a long time. more than 1,000 yards of offense, hitting in stereo, final four implications for both teams...way better game.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Yea im with ya, fell asleep bout 11 I knew that was gonna go to the wire. But 2 tds.in last minute of Tn n Ga had me givin the couch a work out.
        Last edited by Kelly Pat; 10-02-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Woops by the way this aint b ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            Louisville-Clemson was not only the game of the year, best college game I have seen in a long time. more than 1,000 yards of offense, hitting in stereo, final four implications for both teams...way better game.
            I was only able to catch portions of that game but it was a war from everything I saw.

Comment

too bad

cant remember a college game that hard-hitting and filled with offense the entire time...amazing game to watch. Was cheering for Louisville and it came down to the last play after more than 1,000 yards of total offense ...just crazy.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X