Hue Jackson Is An Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue Jackson Is An Idiot

Crowell running all over the Redskins they are in the Red Zone and he decides to hand the ball off to a rookie (his first carry of the season) and he fumbles.

Just saw / thought the very same thing. This is why the Browns are the Browns.

Comment

He did it twice. Pederson looks like a genius next to this clown.

Comment

Jackson

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Crowell running all over the Redskins they are in the Red Zone and he decides to hand the ball off to a rookie (his first carry of the season) and he fumbles.
        Malcolm Johnson isn't a rookie, but he is a young fullback, and it was his first carry of the year. Really stupid playcalling. Sadly my girlfriend is a Browns fan so I've seen every game for the last 3 years.

Kessler reminds me a lot of Ty Detmer. He has a better arm than Detmer, but he's afraid to do anything but dink and dunk.
        Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
        www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Here is the kicker, watching Red Zone and they are making it sound like Cousins is the 2nd coming to Montana, but when we played the Browns it was well it's the Browns they stink. But you are right Jackson is a moron.

Comment

The Browns just seem to do bad things to people.

Even Bill Belichick couldn't overcome their jinx.

I'm trying to figure this out from a jinx perspective b/c the Ravens have had success. Also, the old Browns were successful... see IG's recent article!

Maybe it has something to do with the way the NFL rolled over and offered them an expansion franchise and allowed them to keep their name and colors after the Ravens left.

Common sense would say that the franchise that screwed a city over would be the one with the jinx, not the new team. Also Belichick coached the original Browns (now Ravens)
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't know if this is fake or what, but came across this on Twatter...

https://twitter.com/sportcllps/statu...24976231284737

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                I don't know if this is fake or what, but came across this on Twatter...

https://twitter.com/sportcllps/statu...24976231284737
                What the fuck...
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                X