Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    We're needed at church this Sunday so I won't be able to get down in time for the gayte.

I'm going to try to come down for another game later in the year. Shouldn't be hard to get tickets if the birds current trajectory continues. Glad i was able to see folks at the opener. Have fun guys!
    i think jesus wants you at that gayte.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

GAYTE STARTS 2 P.M. SATURDAY AT ZUBAZ CAMPGROUND.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Weather looks awesome. Nice chilly morning, mid 40s. Then into 50s and sunny. Little breezy. Wooo

Comment

I won't be able to make to the gayte this weekend. I have some medical issues that I need to recover from. I spoke to a few members on facenutz already. But I'm gonna make a game this season. I'm just pissed it's not the official gayte. I wanted to meet some of you bastards.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sorry you'll miss the biggie...but the best bastards will still be there when you can make it.

Comment

You and McCarthy need to come on up/down for the Foreskins game in December.

Comment

I'm actually coming up this weekend for the game. Wouldn't mind coming by, I had a good time a couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                  I'm actually coming up this weekend for the game. Wouldn't mind coming by, I had a good time a couple years ago
                  I'm out.
                  It IS About Me Asshole
                  -----------------------
                  Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Do the gate a favor.........Don't!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X