Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sixers mt rushmore

the fourth is an argument.

To me Wilt, Doc and Billy C are no brainers. Wilt no explanation necessary, Doc no explanation necessary, Cunningham because he was a big part of both championships as a great player and as the head coach. Barkley, Moses, AI all have legit arguments for the final spot.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Has to be Moses doesn't it? After that team knocked on door year after year only to lose to the Lakers or Celtics he put them over the top. Fo', fo' fo'.

Comment

Moses

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

To me Wilt, Doc and Billy C are no brainers. Wilt no explanation necessary, Doc no explanation necessary, Cunningham because he was a big part of both championships as a great player and as the head coach. Barkley, Moses, AI all have legit arguments for the final spot.
      He abused Kareem.

No Moses. No championship,

Comment

I feel like Embiid has got to be in the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

Great post.

First I completely agree with your analysis on the first three. I just don't think Moses was here long enough to warrant the 4th spot. So I'm down to Barkley v. Iverson. I think I'd lean towards Iverson since he at least got the team to a finals and won a league MVP. As much as Iverson's flaws really bug me.

Comment

it should go Embiid, Doc, Iverson, Embiid

Comment

Working...
            X