• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we have our QB

Yeah I said We.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Yeah I said We.
    As long as he stays healthy I think you are correct.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That's what I keep telling myself. He's the real deal. Too bad he's surrounded by so many BCJ's.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Let's hope they don't leave the "Big V" at RT or it will hard for this kid to stay healthy

Comment

Colts fans said the same thing...
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Yeah I said We.
            Jury is out on Doug. He really laid an egg today.

Comment

And DBG must be a real cement head

How can a guy have his physical attributes and not beat out the B, C & Js that are being run out there at WR?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

This kid appears to be no joke. Let him get his feet wet this season. I don't care about wins and loses as much as I want to see him to continue to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  This kid appears to be no joke. Let him get his feet wet this season. I don't care about wins and loses as much as I want to see him to continue to progress.
                  Good post.

Comment

He wont progress much. He is making poor decisions already because he knows he cannot trust the receivers to actually catch the ball.
                    Its screwing up his mental processing.

He is actually worse right now than he was game 1.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
                      He wont progress much. He is making poor decisions already because he knows he cannot trust the receivers to actually catch the ball.
                      Its screwing up his mental processing.

He is actually worse right now than he was game 1.
                      D-

Comment

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yup. I'll take 7 or 8 wins and experience for Wentz.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He did hold it too long more today than any other time I've seen.

But he needs to be out there ... too many good players have said the game slows down the more they play.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                            X