Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective

The hype was easy to buy into, but early on, what did we really expect?

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    The hype was easy to buy into, but early on, what did we really expect?
    Might have been a different outcome with Lane Johnson. But the Eagles don't have the personnel yet.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yep. We had a false sense of security. This is a learning and building year, like it should have been from the start.

Comment

Everyone was picking the Iggs this week,,,the Wash games are always Ugly

this was no exception. I'm sticking with my preseason prediction.
        Last edited by TRENT; 10-16-2016, 04:33 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

More from Zach Ertz.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Their best player on offense is out for ten games and the best player on defense has a bad wheel (which was noticeable). As a result, both lines played like shit today. It's really not that surprising.

Comment

I have a feeling we're going to agree a lot

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Might have been a different outcome with Lane Johnson. But the Eagles don't have the personnel yet.
              The offense has basically not weapons for Wentz. Smallwood was a bright spot though and might displace sproles next year.

On defense, our corners are just hot garbage and I'm not sold on the rushing ability of the ends yet. Barwin never adjusted in Houston to a 4-3, why would he do it here?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                More from Zach Ertz.
                The tight ends were tied up helping Big V.

Comment

Yup, I stated as much before the game, lots of 3 TE sets at least one has to stay in, so that is one less available set of hands for Wentz to look for, and with these rec. getting no separation, he simply has no where to go with the ball, when the pattern was full he was able to find the open guy, there were no open guys yesterday.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pete View Post
                  but until the end of the season: fuck that douchebag foreskinner, Danny Snyder, the "other" Gruden, and all the loser foreskins "fans" here in the confederacy.

That is all.

Too be honest right now I am more worried about the O line without LJ, agree with you about the end of the season, by then maybe they will know if any of these rec, can make the grade.

Might see a lot of 3 TE sets and keep one in as a dedicated blocker?

Comment

Ertz is a bum
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

In the second half. I saw very little, if any, help from TEs or RBs in the first half.

Comment

The most overrated POS since Reid left for sure. When they drafted him, he was spoken of like he was Eiffert or Rudloph. He's garbage.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          In the second half. I saw very little, if any, help from TEs or RBs in the first half.
                          Celek was helping block somebody on the first sack because he got called for holding. I don't believe the Eagles had the ball in the second quarter so Big V didn't need help there.

Comment

Manos de piedra

Comment

I don't believe the Eagles had the ball in the second quarter so Big V didn't need help there.
                              Bwah...true. Dungeon Majesty would say it was good that he was getting a some valuable rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X