Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    Bwah...true. Dungeon Majesty would say it was good that he was getting a some valuable rest.
    Jaws said on the Fanatic yesterday that V got help on all but eight of twenty-something dropbacks. He also said that he probably wouldn't have started although he hadn't seen all the practice time the coaches have.

I don't think you pull the kid after one start if you're seeing improvement which they say they did. I'm not sold on the other configuration either so might as well get the rookie some playing time. I like Diggle's idea of Wisniewski for Kelce better.

Jaws also said that the Skins rarely play man defense like they did against the Eagles. They had no respect for the receivers.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Kelce is really frustrating. I see him doing some good things downfield, and then he gets caught doing some bonehead moves. I'm warming to the thought of making a little statement like Diggle suggests.

Comment

I read somewhere (Facenutz I think) that Wisniewski is taking first-team snaps this week, to give Kelce some time to heal from whatever small injury he's nursing. But Pederson remains confident that Kelce will still be the C on Sunday.

Comment

WR's are beyond pedestrian. 1:1 is all you have to do to shut them down.

Comment

I hope its a serious injury he has played like shit for 2 years, much rather have wiz in there.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              WR's are beyond pedestrian. 1:1 is all you have to do to shut them down.
              Wentz will have to use his legs and make teams pay for playing man coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                Wentz will have to use his legs and make teams pay for playing man coverage.
                He can't when he has POS Big V getting bull rushed the second the ball is snapped. This team is toast with LJ being suspended. Stupid ass FO and Chump have no idea how to draft. Since the 2013 draft, Eagles have had exactly 30 draft picks (by my count).

Twelve of those picks were devoted to WRs/DBs.

Three of those picks were devoted to OL. There is a reason why the Eagles have zero depth up front and are forced to start a 5th-round draft pick rookie. Awful drafting

Comment

Working...
                X