Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers looks like garbage...

.....no fire in the belly anymore???

Over throws, leaving his WRs hanging outdo get killed, throwing into coverage,....just bad for some time now.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    .....no fire in the belly anymore???

Over throws, leaving his WRs hanging outdo get killed, throwing into coverage,....just bad for some time now.
    It's amazing how bad he is right now.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

And another putrid play.

Comment

Something serious is my guess...

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        It's amazing how bad he is right now.
        ...he has excelled before when he had little talent around.

Too much drop off in performance to make me think it's just the system or surrounding talent.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He is like Rocky in part III, making too many commercials getting soft. He needs to start running on the beach with Jordy to get that eye of the tiger back.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's the Eagles fault...

that Aaron isn't getting coached up well enough and is regressing.

Real fans would know that.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I never have cared for Aaron Rodgers. I've always thought he was over rated.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                that Aaron isn't getting coached up well enough and is regressing.

Real fans would know that.
                That's what the CAL fans think

Comment

Working...
                X