Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor returned to practice today.

Good news.

Now we just need Noel, Bayless and Simmons back.

Be nice to have him back. Can't trade him if he's not playing.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Be nice to have him back. Can't trade him if he's not playing.
      With the way Holmes is playing, I'd personally rather keep Jah over Noel.

Comment

Nerlens is gone after this year regardless. I'd trade him for peanuts at this point he wants out anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          Nerlens is gone after this year regardless. I'd trade him for peanuts at this point he wants out anyway.
          I feel the same way. They should offer him to a team who has a 2nd-3rd tier SG. They need to free up the logjam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            I feel the same way. They should offer him to a team who has a 2nd-3rd tier SG. They need to free up the logjam.
            People keep saying this, but Noel is an RFA after the season. The 76ers can match any offer he receives and there's no reason not too as they'll have upwards of $60 million in cap room (more if there's another cap jump as being talked about).

It's not an ideal situation, but he's also not about to be unrestricted.
            Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
            www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

He also hasn't exactly done a whole lot to warrant a huge contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
                He also hasn't exactly done a whole lot to warrant a huge contract.
                This. I don't see them resigning him. With Embiid, Saric, Jah and Holmes...there's not a huge need. Trade him.

Comment

Working...
                X