As if Rothdawg needed a reason to pick up the bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if Rothdawg needed a reason to pick up the bottle

Today he's a year closer to joining the over the hill club that includes most of you
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Ha! Happy birthday buddy.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Happy happy bday
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Roth will either kill himself or take up mountain biking.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Visit a biker bar

wake up in the front yard the next morning. Naked and afraid.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Why should today be any different?

Comment

Bwah. True.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                Why should today be any different?
                ... What is wrong about waking up naked in front of a biker bar??? I was never afraid....lol

Go get'em Roth!!
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think the real danger

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  Bwah. True.
                  .....is from Camaros
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

HBD Dawg

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    Today he's a year closer to joining the over the hill club that includes most of you
                    hope its a great one...
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

death by KG: gluttony, civil war reenactments, tittie milk and sour cream and onion chip vices.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

the blue oyster?

Comment

Whoooooooo Happy Bday Roth!!!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Ha! Happy birthday buddy.
                          jam out some shakedown street tonight!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

I will bring you an Austin Matthews jersey for your b-day

Hope you have a good one.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Bwah...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              the blue oyster?
                              ...how did ya know....lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X