Carson Wentz is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz is awesome

I don't care about the first half. This kid is what we've been waiting for after all these years.

The announcers actually said something worthy today that he will make a lot of highlights out of plays that have no business being highlights.... He is a stud. Had an awful start with 3 TOs on him and played very solid in the 2nd half. Nothing seems to frazzle him

Comment

that second half play

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      I don't care about the first half. This kid is what we've been waiting for after all these years.
      Where he fumbled the snap, took it on the bounce, then rolled out to his right and found Sproles. Wow. Then after the play they showed him giving a look like, "whaddayagonnado?"
      DB

Comment

He's been playing like a Veteran. Still learning and will get even better.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Love everything about this dude.

Comment

I get nervous when it looks too easy. He needs to hit these rough patches. The way he's responded has been golden.

Comment

I think the kool-aid is good this time. The kid has a good head on his shoulders.

Comment

Working...
              X