Hey Diggle, Irish George, Trods U will like this too Newman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Diggle, Irish George, Trods U will like this too Newman

When we were all walking in today and as we crossed the street I looked down and saw a ticket on the ground,,this was as we were crossing the street.... I yell out Ticket Ticket,,,, no one stops,,I run back and pick it up sure enough its a printed ticket,,,Just as we got to the other side a guy in wheelchair had a sign please sell me a ticket...I walked up to him,,,Handed him the ticket Smiled and said have a great game! Guy was in shock,,,by the time he looked up we were gone,,,,Was awesome to miracle the guy,,,Highlight of the day that was filled with so Many!
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-23-2016, 08:21 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Karma!

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    When we were all walking in today and as we crossed the street I looked down and saw a ticket on the ground,,this was as we were crossing the street.... I yell out Ticket Ticket,,,, no one stops,,I run back and pick it up sure enough its a printed ticket,,,Just as we got to the other side a guy in wheelchair had a sign please sell me a ticket...I walked up to him,,,Handed him the ticket Smiled and said have a great game! Guy was in shock,,,by the time he looked up we were gone,,,,Was awesome to miracle the guy,,,Highlight of the day that was filled with so Many!
    Always great talking with you! Stories and all!

Comment

It was crazy because it happened so fast

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
      Always great talking with you! Stories and all!
      the guy had no Idea what was happening,,I handed him the ticket and we just kept walking,,,he had a look of is this real,,,and then Smile!

was awesome!
      Last edited by TRENT; 10-24-2016, 08:42 AM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Wouldn't expect anything less from you my friend! Kudos to you!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
        X