How about the Vikings punter kicking Grugier-Hill in the head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about the Vikings punter kicking Grugier-Hill in the head

and taking a dive? Very soccer-esque move. Of course the Zebras fell for it.

I'm watching the replay of the game and it's interesting to note that the Fux announcers made no mention of that.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

There were some pretty bad calls/non-calls in this game.

The DGB no-call on PI was pretty brutal IMHO.

EDITED to add: There was also a flag pickup on, I think, Carroll, and Aikman and Brennaman shit themselves. At that point, at least it felt like they just weren't going to call the new NFL's PI yesterday.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-24-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Ells appropriately referred to it as "roughing the flopper." Who knew you could draw a flag for getting scissor-kicked in the head.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-24-2016, 12:26 PM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

its tough to see all the small stuff from the seats

like holding or hands to the face, but that play! didn't matter where you were in the Linc you saw the guy get run over and tackled,,,and the ball was catchable. Ugly Ugly Ugly
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Classic shit referreeing again.

Then again, I'm not so sure that the refereeing is worse or it just gets magnified with the gazillion angles that television shows now and the Super Expando refereeing module that blinks on the screen and points a finger at the ref that made a shit call. Personally, I paid the extra ten bucks that has the module holler DUMBASS when such a call is made.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X