Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a different subject, perhaps political...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a different subject, perhaps political...

I just don't get why anyone on God's green earth would eat tater tots if they are over three years old. Tater tots suck. They have some nondescript slimy-ish chuncks of something that could be potatoes glued together with some pasty white thing. The only possible adequate thing about them is that you can pick up a lot of catsup with them.

I can't understand why people wouldn't pick French fries every time over tater tots. Stupid!
    DB

George Carlin offers an explanation

starts at 2:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvLTJfYnik

Comment

On the other hand, sometimes I prefer tater tots, disgusting as that may be.

Comment

There was a spot in NYC (near Chelsea) called The Trailer Park that had some super tots. Crispy, none of this mush you speak of, and perfectly seasoned. Most of the places I loved in the city are gone, but if that place is still around, go and try the tots.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

nothing could make those offensive nuggets

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          There was a spot in NYC (near Chelsea) called The Trailer Park that had some super tots. Crispy, none of this mush you speak of, and perfectly seasoned. Most of the places I loved in the city are gone, but if that place is still around, go and try the tots.
          palatable to my sensitive tastes. Bad!
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Never been there, but it apparently still exists. I'll have to check it out.

http://trailerparklounge.com
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

MAYBE THE GUY IN LOWES, LISTENING TO AL GREEN BLOWIN MUD, JUST HAD SOME FOR LUNCH.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

A 25 year old slizz loved their tots and $3 high life from the bath tub. They also had $5 frozen margaritas, but those were too acidy for my liking.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You gotta deep fry the tots. No bakin like your momma did.

Comment

Bwah!

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    MAYBE THE GUY IN LOWES, LISTENING TO AL GREEN BLOWIN MUD, JUST HAD SOME FOR LUNCH.
                    Slip-sliding away.
                    DB

Comment

Working...
                    X