Sixers: Let the Tanking Continue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers: Let the Tanking Continue!

That was fucking horrendous today. Every draft pick from now on needs to be a Guard/Shooter. Time to draft for need.

There will be games like this. I blame the 12:30 tip...and Jared Bayless. What a disgrace.

Comment

that's ridiculous

Atlanta had to travel AND play the same time. Atlanta is just a much better team. Atlanta has real NBA guards on its roster. Sixers are watchable but still are not a complete team. Not just holes in the roster holes in a standard NBA lineup.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

TRUST THE PROCESS!!!
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          Atlanta had to travel AND play the same time. Atlanta is just a much better team. Atlanta has real NBA guards on its roster. Sixers are watchable but still are not a complete team. Not just holes in the roster holes in a standard NBA lineup.
          I agree with everything here. I was referring to the way they were blown out. Who knows. Bottom line is that there are gonna be a lot of growing pains...especially with all the injuries they have.

Comment

Didn't even know they played so early on a saturday. Where was Embiid??

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
              Didn't even know they played so early on a saturday. Where was Embiid??
              He's on a minutes-restriction.

Comment

Only way Saric becomes a solid player in the NBA is if he becomes a knock-down shooter. He just isn't making any jump shots and is completely dumbfounded by the length in the NBA which is understandable. He doesn't have the speed or athleticism to do much off the bounce. He has to make up for that by being a knock down shooter. The guards are obviously abysmal. Hollis Thompson is by far the worst player in the NBA. Jerami Grant is painful to watch on both ends. Just not enough NBA-quality players to actually assess the coaching staff. The fucking lineup of McConnell, Nik, Hollis, Jerami, and Richaun is absolutely brutal. Ben Simmons' injury killed the joy of what this season could be. Love the way Jo-Jo looks but this team sucks and is hard to watch without Simmons.

Comment

This team made everyone think after the first game they were going to be about something

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                    This team made everyone think after the first game they were going to be about something
                    People need to chill the fuck out. These guys are going to be great in about two more years. Next year we will have to top 10 picks in a draft stocked with talented guards

Embiid+Simmons+Noel/Okafor+two more first rounders will make for a rock solid core for a decade to come.

Comment

Funny you say that.

The line up you mentioned got them back into the game today.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        People need to chill the fuck out. These guys are going to be great in about two more years. Next year we will have to top 10 picks in a draft stocked with talented guards

Embiid+Simmons+Noel/Okafor+two more first rounders will make for a rock solid core for a decade to come.
                        Exactly. Geez. I'm not even that worried about the Simmons injury. I'm most pissed about Bayless being such a complete P$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          Exactly. Geez. I'm not even that worried about the Simmons injury. I'm most pissed about Bayless being such a complete P$$$$
                          what bayless say?

Comment

Working...
                          X