Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agholar is worthless

chump
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Praying for him to get injured.
    Last edited by NDSU_Eagle; 10-30-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      chump
      May be the trifecta. Bust, Chump AND Jagholor.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He is the unicorn. The Trifecta pick.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          May be the trifecta. Bust, Chump AND Jagholor.
          Ding ding ding we have a winner
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I don't understand

Why they just don't try using Treggs for one game. Give Agohorrible a game off and see what the other kid can do. I just wonder if Pederson is still saying he is happy with the receivers he has.

Comment

Worse first round pick than Marcus Smith

Comment

Working...
              X