Is dgb becoming the go to guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is dgb becoming the go to guy?

At least he sort of holds onto the ball.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Originally posted by nerd View Post
    At least he seems to not be regressing. Maybe the Eagles can somehow get him motibated. He has talent but his problem has been lacking motibation.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      He is, at least by default.

Comment

Word is that he didn't know the playbook ... so maybe that's changing ... he's clearly the best receiver physically.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I was going to post the same exact thing... And then I thought about the "other people" to throw to on the team... I'm sure wentz is just as tired of the bs.

Comment

I think he needs to be. He's got such a higher ceiling than any other WR we got.

Comment

I get the impression he is not the brightest bulb...

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Word is that he didn't know the playbook ... so maybe that's changing ... he's clearly the best receiver physically.
              ....or maybe it's a maturity issue either way I think it impedes his progress.....let's hope he continues to improve.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hopefully. The others - including Jordan Matthews - don't belong in the NFL.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

every DGB catch has some sort of mystery factor...it reminds me of some EMB training camp legend like the fade to baskett.

that being said they don't seem too impressed if they're still looking for receivers. but if DGB couldn't learn the playbook i don't know how a new guy could.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    I was going to post the same exact thing... And then I thought about the "other people" to throw to on the team... I'm sure wentz is just as tired of the bs.
                    He's the best of trash....but he didn't seem like total hot garbage. I'm sure I just jinxed him.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

IDK and wasn't really saying that ... he came in late and supposedly was not being targeted because he didn't know the offense but it looks like they're going to him now.

He's got the tools ... supposedly the only thing that was holding him back was his attitude.

Hopefully Wentz's work habits rub off on him.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Alshon Jeffrey would look really nice in Eagles Green, or Torrey Smith or Brandon Marshall.

Get it done

Comment

Working...
                        X