• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOKIE COACH. LIFE GOES ON......

TAKE A SHOT OF TURKEY AND MOVE ON.

HOPE E.I.O. IS GETTING HEALTHY.

AMEN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Level of agreement: 100%

Comment

Exactly. I had this as a 5-6 win squad. It just blows any time you lose tondallas. Especially when you had them on the ropes.

Cubs!!

Comment

Level of agreement ... 0 ... did you think his play calling at the end of the playoff game he ran last year made sense?
        Last edited by slag; 10-31-2016, 07:46 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

THANK YOU. EVERYBODY JUST NEEDS TO CALM DOWN. HE'S GONNA MAKE MISTAKES BEING A NEWBIE. GROWING PAINS ARE A BITCH.

I TRIED CALLING EIO LAST EVENING BUT GOT V.M. I HEAR HE'S DOING BETTER.

Comment

He's a boob ... but EIO's health is more important.
            Last edited by slag; 10-31-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Level of agreement ... 0 ... did you think his play calling at the end of the playoff game he ran last year made sense?
              WHAT'S LAST YEAR HAVE TO DO WITH LAST NIGHT?
              EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION. I CHOOSE NOT TO GET UPSET OVER A ROOKIE HEAD COACH AND WORRY MORE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF A GOOD MAN.

Comment

I think Tommy boy called plays like a scared bunny. He was terrified the dream team OL couldn't Do the job and called chicken shit moronic quick hitters the whole night and it killed them (us)

Their (our) WR's are putrid. What did they have, 5-6 drops again last night?
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-31-2016, 07:53 AM.

Comment

He's a boob ... but EIO's health is more important.
                  THERE YA GO. YES HE MADE SOME MISTAKES. HE WILL, THAT'S LIFE.
                  I HEAR E. IS RECOVERING BUT I'LL KNOW MORE WHEN I SPEAK TO HIM.

Comment

Dopey play calling that continues is a pattern ... but there is no doubt that someone's health is more important than any of this shit.
                    Last edited by slag; 10-31-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Maybe getting players who catch the ball will cover up some of Pederson's warts ... but I want a coach who also doesn't drop the fuckin' ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Exactly. I had this as a 5-6 win squad. It just blows any time you lose tondallas. Especially when you had them on the ropes.

Cubs!!
                        SUCKS LOSING TO DALLAS, ESPECIALLY THAT WAY, BUT I DIDN'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT. I USED TO GET CRAZY, BUT DON'T ANYMORE. MOVE ON TO NEXT GAME.

NICE WIN FOR CUBS LAST NIGHT. I WANT IT TO GO 7.
                        LOVED HEARING EVERYONE SING THAT SONG WHEN IT WAS OVER.

Comment

I swore I wouldn't let any loss this season get to me and all I wanted to see is a franchise QB develop.

Wentz was the best player on the field last night IMO ... but the way they lost that gamedrove me fucking crazy.

Fucking batshit crazy ... and I'm still pissed.

Comment

Maybe getting players who catch the ball will cover up some of Pederson's warts ... but I want a coach who also doesn't drop the fuckin' ball.
                            I WAS SAYING TO ZUBBS LAST NIGHT. NEED WIDE OUTS AND AN O' LINEMAN OR TWO. THIS OFFENSE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. COACH GETS MORE EXPERIENCE, AND IGGS ARE THERE. SHIT TAKES TIME.

Comment

I'm not convinced time will make this coach better ... I hope you're right and I'm wrong, but I'm not warm and fuzzy on this guy at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X