ZERO passes over 20 yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZERO passes over 20 yards

This is professional football. Fix it, DP!!

Nu uh.

Huffs pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Nu uh.

Huffs pass...
      I stand corrected. Wentz had 0 passes. You have to keep the defense honest.
      This offense is way too predictable.

Comment

Why would you want your stud qb throwing that far when you could have huff do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Why would you want your stud qb throwing that far when you could have huff do it?
          That play was another horrid call by Pedey. They were moving the ball on the ground. Why panic?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            That play was another horrid call by Pedey. They were moving the ball on the ground. Why panic?
            he got upset that dallas was being more cute with their play-calling, so he went full retard.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That was the sequence. Pedersen was a total coward last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Exactly. That was the sequence which made me lose my shit...just infuriatingly stupid playcalling.

Comment

They could have just kept Sleeves if they wanted to throw 3 yard outs all day. At least then they wouldn't have a 1st round pick to blow on a talentless loser. Or a guy full of talent who can't stay off the PEDs.

Comment

I have already spoken about this alot

U have to take your shots, even if they do not respect the WR's throw it beyond the coverage,,,take at least 4 shots a game who knows,,maybe a PI, maybe droptimus Prime makes a catch
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X