I hold on to the fact that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hold on to the fact that

Wentz is a stud and he's only going to get better.

Oh, and fuck you Chump.

Unlike the dildo you tossed on the field at Ralph Wilson
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

He's a baller ... and to restate the obvious ... he needs some around him.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        He's a baller ... and to restate the obvious ... he needs some around him.
        I have a good feeling about Wentz...but...in the 3 losses this season he has had the ball in his hand late in the 4th quarter with a chance to take the lead or tie and hasn't shown much of anything in those situations.

I know, rookie QB with no weapons...but his late game performance has not been good.

Comment

That's what gives a guy the locker room.

IDK if he would have moved them to the winning FG last night, but when he was running the 2 minute drill, he got fucked on a call that should never be a flag at that time of the game particularly.

DGB did not push off that guy, they bumped into each other and it made 1st and 10 from the 30 into 2d and a mile from their own goal line.

And, as you wrote, the lack of talent he has to work with is a big factor ... which appears more and more to include the guy calling the plays.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I was so bitter with Dougie the doofus that the offensive PI call barely got a rise out of me when it happened. Looking back now, it was a drive(game) changing penalty that should not have been called.

Comment

Working...
            X