Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    No permit to carry the gun either.
    EVEN IF HE HAD ONE, ONLY GOOD IN THE STATE ISSUED, CANNOT TAKE WEAPONS OUT OF STATE .EITHER WAY HE'S F'D.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He will probably get PTI for two years. Most likely get community service, fines and drug treatment.

Comment

Possession of hollow point bullets in NJ is a 4th degree crime. Huff will have six 4th degree charges for the bullets alone, plus weapons charges and possession of weed which is least of his worries.

Comment

Sorry. Not Everywhere.

Comment

I believe that.

Comment

Will the team suspend him???

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                He will probably get PTI for two years. Most likely get community service, fines and drug treatment.
                Originally posted by Joker View Post
                Possession of hollow point bullets in NJ is a 4th degree crime. Huff will have six 4th degree charges for the bullets alone, plus weapons charges and possession of weed which is least of his worries.
                I don't see anything else he's ever been charged with, so he's a solid PTI candidate sorta like Ray Rice. I think one of his gun charges was a 3rd degree, which is the most concerning charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
                  Sorry. Not Everywhere.
                  You can't get a carry permit without legally declaring yourself to be drug free. If you're caught possessing drugs while carrying, your permit is void.

At least that's the way I understand it.

Comment

Nope. But I think if they did, they'd have the NFLPA jumping up and down and filing complaints against the team. Something that is lost on all of the reporters who are dissing Pederson because he doesn't do anything. That's why they didn't do anything to Bradham.

Comment

F.O. SHOWED ZERO LEADERSHIP IN MY OPINION. THEY BASICALLY, CLOSED THEIR EYES, PUT THEIR FINGERS IN THEIR EARS AND SAID LAH LAH LAH. WHETHER IT WAS DOUG, HOWIE. JEFF WHOEVER MADE THE CALL, DROPPED THE BALL......WELL JUST LIKE OUR RECEIVERS.

HUFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL HIS COURT DATE TODAY, DURING PEDS PRESSER.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Agreed - Where it's at.
                        Here, not so.

Comment

I swear our young WR's besides Matthews have to be some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the league.

Josh Huff: What pro athlete doesn't have gun?

In the same week we have dumbass Agholor popping off about who cares that he drops balls.

Only thing missing this week is DGB doing something dumb or getting arrested. But the week is still young!

Comment

Working...
                          X