Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just hope Gomer doesn't have the same...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope Gomer doesn't have the same...

...aversion to getting quality WRs as Reid did.

One of the single biggest reasons IMO why Andy struggled in playoff games.

If Gomer follows that mindset we and Wentz are screeewwwwed.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I don't think gomer is calling those shots

Comment

I hope not as there are only so many years left for us
      older Igglephans to enjoy a SB win.
      Wentz seems to be the franchise QB, so can they build
      a team around him? To win? Within 10 Years?
      In 10 years, I am (and IG!) 74! The clock is ticking.
      We have been waiting for like 50 years!

Comment

Howie is calling the shots.

Comment

Pederson isn't the GM. Weak decision by Roseman to pass up Smith.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Why is passing on this guy weak? You actually want the Eagles to deal a third round pick for the luxury of paying Torrey Smith the remaining $20 mill on his deal? He has been a total bust in San Fran. Sure the Eagles receivers are shitty but this guy would be fourth on the team in receiving yards and sixth in receptions. That makes him just as shitty as what the Eagles already have.

You dont build for the future by dealing draft picks for overpaid, underperforming receivers whose skills appear to be eroding.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
              Why is passing on this guy weak? You actually want the Eagles to deal a third round pick for the luxury of paying Torrey Smith the remaining $20 mill on his deal? He has been a total bust in San Fran. Sure the Eagles receivers are shitty but this guy would be fourth on the team in receiving yards and sixth in receptions. That makes him just as shitty as what the Eagles already have.

You dont build for the future by dealing draft picks for overpaid, underperforming receivers whose skills appear to be eroding.
              Because I don't believe his SF stats are representative. You think its a coincidence that his numbers dropped when he became a Whiner? The team was - and is - an overall mess.
              3yr/20M is cheap for a 1/2 receiver. The Eagles were paying Riley Cooper that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                The Eagles were paying Riley Cooper that much.
                That was a bad deal too so I dont see how that helps your argument.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                  That was a bad deal too so I dont see how that helps your argument.
                  The Eagles made an offer so money wasn't an issue. They felt Smith was worth 20M. Their opinion not just mine. So iit comes down to the draft pick. I can't see how a 20M wide receiver isn't worth a 3rd instead of 5th. Those are both crap shoot picks.

Making no offer would make more sense than a fifth but not a third. At least that shows you don't want him.

Comment

Working...
                  X