• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the Sixers are finding new pathetic ways to lose

#process

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    #process
    What happened at the end??
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 11-01-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

TJ McConnell happened.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        What happened at the end??
        Two embiid turnovers followed by Covington tipping a pass. Embiid dove across the floor after it in front of Saric who would have probably picked it up and had a chance at a break... Instead the ball dribbled to Ibaka who was then mugged by McConnell (flagrant). So with 1.4 secs left in the fourth quarter, the magic got their first lead since the first quarter. I think that sums it up.

Comment

I
          Two embiid turnovers followed by Covington tipping a pass. Embiid dove across the floor after it in front of Saric who would have probably picked it up and had a chance at a break... Instead the ball dribbled to Ibaka who was then mugged by McConnell (flagrant). So with 1.4 secs left in the fourth quarter, the magic got their first lead since the first quarter. I think that sums it up.
          Vucevic also kicked the ball when embiid was going for it.

Also...Covington and stauskas are trash. I don't think Covington has scored a point in the last two games.
          Last edited by nerd; 11-01-2016, 09:52 PM.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Whatever it was, it was a horrific sixer way to lose.

Comment

#PhiladelphiaSports
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Whatever it was, it was a horrific sixer way to lose.
                Agreed. Kind of fitting
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                  X