TJ McConnell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ McConnell

He probably shouldn't be on an NBA roster. He just ended the game with a flagrant foul. I don't think I've ever seen a game end like that.

And I like Rodriguez but he might be one of the worst defenders I have ever seen.

Sxerx desperately need a PG.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

He TACKLED the guy lol. In his defense if he didn't the guy got a layup and game was over anyways. https://vine.co/v/5DztVOB0vzF

Comment

Well Sixers would at least have gotten the ball. Even a normal foul is ok. A ridiculous circus flagrant full is a game ender.

Comment

That being said....Brett brown is a dope. On that last embiid turnover...I get it...he turned it over. Why the fuck is your 7'2" center that far away from the basket?

That playcall was total ass.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I used to think Brown was a good coach

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          That being said....Brett brown is a dope. On that last embiid turnover...I get it...he turned it over. Why the fuck is your 7'2" center that far away from the basket?

That playcall was total ass.
          and he was just in a tough position with the worst roster in the NBA. Spurs connection and everything.

Now I don't know. The offense blows. "Plays" out of timeouts are trash. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

I know he has a connection to Simmons but I'm not sure if he should be the one to guide and develop this roster...

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            He probably shouldn't be on an NBA roster. He just ended the game with a flagrant foul. I don't think I've ever seen a game end like that.

And I like Rodriguez but he might be one of the worst defenders I have ever seen.

Sxerx desperately need a PG.
            Hopefully Bayless will be that guy when he decides to tuck his skirt in.

Comment

There is no point in pining after Bayless. Look at his career stats...he sucks.

Comment

Have to think that's what is next.

No offer for Noel so he's probably gone. PG is a huge need so best available wherever they pick?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  There is no point in pining after Bayless. Look at his career stats...he sucks.
                  He has to be better than TJ. I'm well aware he's very mediocre. They are gonna have to find a real PG in the draft.

Comment

Sixers roster had a lot of dead weight the last 3 years and the roster is finally starting to get to the point where there are actual NBA players almost the whole way through. TJ McConnell would be an exception. Rodriguez as a career backup looks way better then the garbage they've had the last few years at pg. Have to hope Noel can net a real starting pg or a shooter.

Comment

At one point last night mcconnell, Covington, stauskas, Thompson, and Holmes were on the floor at the same time. Five players collectively making about 7 million dollars salary for the season. Of that 7 million, stauskas is making just under 3. I wonder how many players in the nba are more expensive than the team that was on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        At one point last night mcconnell, Covington, stauskas, Thompson, and Holmes were on the floor at the same time. Five players collectively making about 7 million dollars salary for the season. Of that 7 million, stauskas is making just under 3. I wonder how many players in the nba are more expensive than the team that was on the floor.
                        After last summer...dozens...

Comment

I think this is right. It's still a work in progress. I saw an insane stat that as Sixers coach Brown has coached something like 70 players and only 11 of them are still in the NBA (!!!).

Comment

Yeah, I'm beginning to have some creeping doubts as well. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He needs the opportunity to have the actual roster with Simmons. I think he deserves that. Once that is in place, though, the leash shouldn't be super long.

Comment

Average nba salary in 10-11 was 5.3 mil. The Sixers were fielding a team last night that wasn't worth much more, IN THE SECOND HALF. I guess the process continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X