• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    This is the dumbest thread ever.
    Amen.

Comment

Closing games wins the locker room. He's showing he can play earlier in games. He has the same players at the end and he isn't closing. Coaching is part of it and so are the supporting cast but ...
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He's 8 games into his rookie year. I don't think the locker room is an issue. The guy won two national championships in college - in one he scored the game winning TD. He doesn't strike me as a choker. He's playing with garbage, too. Let's at least wait until he pukes in the Super Bowl.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I don't think it is either. I'm saying that NFL QBs win it by winning those games and he's 0-4. Eight games in notwithstanding ... thats not the end of the story but it's not a positive.

Comment

How many games into his career does the future franchise QB get a pass? 0-4 in these situations. And his national titles in 1-AA mean about as much to me as Dougie's high school championship as a head coach.

Comment

You guys are being ridiculous.

Wentz HAS NO WEAPONS.

A great QB cannot simply will the mediocre players around him to a win.

Once Wentz has a pair of talented receivers the sky is the limit. He probably will go down as the best QB in franchise history.

Comment

We all know this. However who is he scoring with to be within one score at the end of games? Some other better players?
                Last edited by slag; 11-06-2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Are you being sarcastic? I don't care if it's 1AA or Division 3. The guy has proven he has the mentality to win in the clutch.

Eli Manning was absolute dogsh*t his rookie year. He turned out to be pretty clutch. You guys are out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    We all know this. However who is he scoring with to be within one score at the end of games? Some other better players?
                    I think two of those were running TDs... Therefore... Looks like Dougie fresh should be running more to take pressure off the qb.

He played like shit though.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Of course it's not positive. I'm just not too worried about him. He's a rookie with horrendous receivers and what appears to be a pretty bad coach. Yet, for the most part, he looks the part of a legit qb. I'm going to give him some time.

Comment

I'll actually compare this to embiid. Shown flashes of great play... Till the end of games... And has basically gotten feet for hands at that point.

First year...not too worried. Continues next year? That is a problem.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yup, good comparison. And yeah, if it continues, particularly after they add some guys who can catch the ball, then that will be a huge problem. I'm just not there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            The guy has proven he has the mentality to win in the clutch.
                            Not on this level he hasn't yet. He doesn't get a pass. We aren't going easy on the rookie head coach, why the QB that has had opportunities at the end of all 4 losses?

Comment

I guess week 9 of the NFL was too big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                                Not on this level he hasn't yet. He doesn't get a pass. We aren't going easy on the rookie head coach, why the QB that has had opportunities at the end of all 4 losses?
                                Rgknee was solid in the clutch his rookie year... How did that work out for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X