Dug blames Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dug blames Wentz

"I think if we do a little better to start the game, we’re not in that situation in the end of the game."

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    "I think if we do a little better to start the game, we’re not in that situation in the end of the game."
    Usually, plenty goes wrong on a play that results in an INT. Bad protection, bad routes, whatever.

And the defense didn't have to give up 14 points off of those turnovers.

I think it's a stretch to say he's throwing Wentz and Wentz alone under the bus with that statement.

Comment

Perfect
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Uh huh. He was referring to his decisions to forego points. Yeah yeah that's the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Uh huh. He was referring to his decisions to forego points. Yeah yeah that's the ticket
          I don't think I said that.

I said when you get into an 0-14 hole, there's more than the actual picks to blame.

Leaving points on the field on the road is a separate issue (and wholly indefensible).

Comment

"I think if I had a clue we'd have won the last 2 games."
            Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 11-06-2016, 07:18 PM.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

That's my point. He should be focusing on that shit

Comment

Ps - I knew u weren't saying that. I was being snarky to infer that he should be throwing himself under the bus and didnt

Comment

Ps - I knew u weren't saying that. I was being snarky to infer that he should be throwing himself under the bus and didnt
                  I didn't hear the PC. Did he man-up at all?

Comment

Idk. I'm relying on secondhand info. I know, hearsay is unreliable

Comment

Idk. I'm relying on secondhand info. I know, hearsay is unreliable
                      Regardless, he's going to get his ass handed to him this week. And he'll deserve every bit of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        Usually, plenty goes wrong on a play that results in an INT. Bad protection, bad routes, whatever.

And the defense didn't have to give up 14 points off of those turnovers.

I think it's a stretch to say he's throwing Wentz and Wentz alone under the bus with that statement.
                        I would just like to see a little more "I suck" here...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          I would just like to see a little more "I suck" here...
                          Fair enough.

Comment

learning experience yada yada yada

I'd do the same thing again yada yada yada being aggressive yada yada yada with better execution the plays would have worked yada yada.....WHAT? Yea, he threw the players under the bus.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X