Minny wins are better than Eagles losses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minny wins are better than Eagles losses

When you are thinking about overall draft benefits.
    DB

Minny wins unless they get to the sb aren't good.

Comment

playoffs alone bounce them up one round I believe

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Minny wins unless they get to the sb aren't good.
      I hope.
      DB

Comment

It doesn't

Comment

Get to the sb up to the third, win the sb gets a second

Comment

I think it's a 3rd if they make it to NFCCG and a 2 if they win the SB, but I could be wrong. Neither of those are happening with their OL, skill position and kicking woes so I say we go all in on a higher first.

Comment

That must be what I read

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I think it's a 3rd if they make it to NFCCG and a 2 if they win the SB, but I could be wrong. Neither of those are happening with their OL, skill position and kicking woes so I say we go all in on a higher first.
              But what the heck do I know other than Gomer is an idiot?
              DB

Comment

That's what it is

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                Better odds with al Viking losses

Comment

If they miss the playoffs, won't we have a 1st round pick in the high teens?

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    When you are thinking about overall draft benefits.
                    Not really. If Minnesota misses the playoffs they pick 20th if they are first team out. That pick is worth 850 pts.Combined with 62 for the fourth the Eagles would then have 912 in value. If Minnesota wins the Super Bowl the 32nd overall pick is worth 590. When combined with the 270 point value for the last pick in the second round those two picks are worth 880. So the 20th overall pick and a fourth are more valuable than the last picks in the first and second round.

We want the Vikings to lose every game, period.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                      Not really. If Minnesota misses the playoffs they pick 20th if they are first team out. That pick is worth 850 pts.Combined with 62 for the fourth the Eagles would then have 912 in value. If Minnesota wins the Super Bowl the 32nd overall pick is worth 590. When combined with the 270 point value for the last pick in the second round those two picks are worth 880. So the 20th overall pick and a fourth are more valuable than the last picks in the first and second round.

Exactly. I think they lose again to the Foreskins next week.
                      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 11-06-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Eagles will end up with the 19th to 22nd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post

I could be wrong, but I thought the other pick given was for 2018. I think you're still correct generally speaking, but it's a little bit tighter in terms of who wins based on how Minne does. I'll still take the higher 1st because Minne ain't winning it all.

Comment

Working...
                          X