Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pederson's 4th down calls showed no confidence

the ones that lost us the game.

i get it if he wants to go for it. i think early in the season he was passing on 4th down sometimes. that would have made sense considering the wentz had a lot of room to throw yesterday. if he's not gonna pass, fine. call a normal running play (maybe with mathews or smallwood). but to call some misdirection bullshit with wentz, then go outside again with sproles, when jason kelce is your center? he didn't trust his offense to get a yard on a normal play. these calls were doomed from the start...especially the first one.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-07-2016, 05:08 AM.

Fuck you Lane.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I am not as upset with the 4th down gambles as much as the play calls. If he called a good play and they picked up the first down then Trent wouldn't have had to use the entire bottle of creamer in his coffee this morning.

Comment

Exactly FUCK YOU Chump and Lame

This season rest soley on their shoulders

Comment

I am starting to worry that Pedey is just simply dumb. Which scares me beyond belief. His decision and play calling since the Steelers game has been shit.

Comment

The first one was a ridiculous play call. The second one, Brooks got no push on Hankins and if you got it recorded, had Sproles cut it up inside a step sooner he had the first down. Meanwhile, there's an article on PFT that Malcolm Jenkins didn't think they should be going for it on 4th down. That's all fine and good but he should remember he's a part of a secondary that looked like Keystone Kops yesterday and let the Giants score 2 TDs after the offense had cut it to 4.

Comment

Working...
            X