Making Igglephans Gayte Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Igglephans Gayte Again

So it's about time to see which of our faithful will be in attendance this week. And if you plan on bringing/making anything special, feel free to mention it.

Yeah, it could very well be a blood bath. But that what we thought about the Vikes game. So fear not - and gayte on!

FYI, we will be there as usual. It's my understanding that my nephew (aka testosterone) will be bringing his pop.

Comment

have the Nephews wedding in Miami the following week

We don't have Tix for this one so were going to save some money and skip this weekend.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

GONNA BE A GREAT GAYTE ONCE AGAIN. ALWAYS A PLEASURE SEEING YOU GUYS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Apparently both of us are going to have a good time.

I'm probably making some kind of chicken.

Comment

Eagles win handily, 31-17. They get to Ryan for 3 sacks and 2 turnovers. Sproles has 80 yard screen pass TD.

Comment

Comment

I might go. Where do you tailgate again? I drive a smaller car has eagles flags on it. I will be wearing a wentz jersey and jeans. If you see me just yell my name. My name is Omar.
                I can bring a bag of combos to share, and maybe a couple of cans of pop wegmans brand. Oh yea if you want to listen to music, I have a boom box, that has cassette player. I will bring a blanket to share in case its cold out.

Comment

Will the gayte be nuked?
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X