McKelvin's interviews are the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McKelvin's interviews are the best

Facing second-and-11 from their own 24-yard-line, Taylor Gabriel ran a double-move. Leodis McKelvin bit hard on the fake, and Matt Ryan tossed the ball over the top of the defense.

“Shit, got greedy!” McKelvin said. “Shit opened up so wide, I was like, ‘He gonna sit this bitch down as a curl, so I’m gonna jump this bitch and make a play! Oh shit, wrong time!”

“Third time’s the charm! Y’all seen it. The first one, I was trying to make a secure catch. The second one, it surprised the mess out of me. I got my head around and the ball was right there. It was so soft; I tried to tip it up to Rodney [McLeod]. Third, they actually ran the same play back-to-back. Don’t do that! That was just a bad mistake [by them]. I jumped it and made a play.”
    Last edited by Melchior; 11-14-2016, 02:22 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

I was going to post the same thing. To listen to him when he mumble jumble all the words with that southern twang is funny as shit.

Comment

It was painful when he first arrived. I suppose he was watching his language and trying to not show so much of his off-the-cuff character. But now he's a riot.

Comment

Working...
      X