Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELMET TO HELMET ON MATTHEWS RULED.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELMET TO HELMET ON MATTHEWS RULED.......

INCIDENTAL CONTACT ?????!!!! THEY GOTTA BE FRIGGIN HIGH, DRUNK SOMETHING..... INCIDENTAL MY ASS. WOW JUST WOW.

REPORTED FROM ESPN AND PHILLY 247 SPORTS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-15-2016, 05:42 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    INCIDENTAL CONTACT ?????!!!! THEY GOTTA BE FRIGGIN HIGH, DRUNK SOMETHING..... INCIDENTAL MY ASS. WOW JUST WOW.

REPORTED FROM ESPN AND PHILLY 247 SPORTS.
    If this was a Cowgirl getting hit the fine would have been $50,000

Comment

Is that what the league ruled after reviewing the hit?

I know that incidental contact was what the ruling on the field was.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

NOW THAT I READ IT AGAIN, DON'T THINK SO THAT'S WHAT THE OFFICIATING CREW SAID.

BUT YOU KNOW THE NFL WILL SAY SAME THING.

Comment

Especially since Blandino is a Cowboy fan.

How can the lead official, Vice President of Officials be allowed to take joy rides on the Dallas Cowboy bus with Jerry Jones? How can the head of officials tweet pro Cowboy sentiment?

What a fucking joke. Roger is turning the NFL into the NHL.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            How can the lead official, Vice President of Officials be allowed to take joy rides on the Dallas Cowboy bus with Jerry Jones? How can the head of officials tweet pro Cowboy sentiment?

What a fucking joke. Roger is turning the NFL into the NHL.
            Into the NHL?? In what way?? Although hard to compare refereeing obviously, it is much more consistent then the NFL. They hand down fines and penalties that are consistent and fair, unlike the NFL and they have full time employees for refs.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Not surprised at all

nobody I mean NOBODY gets screwwed more in their own house than the Birds!

Just like when they miss spotted the ball on the McNabb sneak at midfield against the Turds, cost us the Div !
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

I just read on Philly.com that the NFL told them it should have been a penalty but for some reason Blandino hasn't sent out his usual tweet. The Birds have been screwed overore times this year than in the last 3 years combined--that chop block on Sproles in Detroit when he was facing the on rushing LB and hit him in the midsection? How many obvious PI calls have they missed along with illegal contact down field?

Comment

They think?

I read that the hit broke his facemask.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Read that as well. He had to replace the cage.

Apparently Doug said the NFL told him that there should have been a flag. I will be amazed, but not surprised, if there isn't a fine.

Ridiculous referring this year

Comment

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...ordan-matthews

Comment

AT LEAST LEAGUE STEPPED UP. NOW, WHY THE F*** WAS THERE NO FLAG WHEN AFTER THE FACT,THEY FIND SOMETHING THEY CAN FINE A PLAYER FOR, ESPECIALLY SO BLATANT?

EITHER THEY TRIED HARD TO 'FIX' THAT GAME, OR THE REF NEEDS TO BE SUSPENDED MULTIPLE GAMES OR FIRED.

Comment

I already posted this ... I think the league told them to keep the flags in their pockets last week due to all the media shit about how over-officiating was ruining the NFL.

Now that doesn't mean you let blatant fouls go, but they did throw a make-up INT flag on a Matthews' route later that set up the go ahead TD.

My understanding is that a hit to the head is supposed to result in a flag when the ref is unsure ... in other words, the directive from the league was to make the mistake on the side of throwing the flag and not hold off on a "defenseless receiver" situation.

Maybe the guy thought it had been reversed, due to what I believe was a directive to call games last week like playoff games ... I mean, they did pretty much let them play all over the league last week and the games were better as a result.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT KEEPING THE FLAGS TO A MINIMUM, BUT DAMN THAT WAS ABSURD NOT TO FLAG THAT, OR THE PLAY BEFORE.
                            IF IT WE'RE IGGLES WITH THAT HELMET CONTACT, THEY WOULDA FLAGGED, TOSSED EM, AND PUT EM IN JAIL. AND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WOULD BE SAYING, SEE, SEE HOW THEY ARE THEM DIRTY PLAYERS ON THAT TEAM.

ANY OTHER TEAM, A NO CALL.

Comment

Working...
                            X