No team gets better home cooking from the refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No team gets better home cooking from the refs

than Seattle. Some of the absolute worst big spot calls over the last few years have favored the Hawks at home. Twice just this year (Atlanta and Buffalo). Worth noting...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Their CBs and secondary gets away with far too much holding and contact. Combination of that and the Iggles' shitty WRs has a making for a rough game offensively. Eagles need a few big plays from the defense and STs

Comment

I just watched Dallas' WR very clearly push off for a 40 yard reception in Dallas, so I counter your Seahawks statement with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        I just watched Dallas' WR very clearly push off for a 40 yard reception in Dallas, so I counter your Seahawks statement with that.
        I was just gonna post this...sickening.

Comment

Get used to it. The return to glory for the star is the answer to all of the NFL's ratings woes.

The refs are going to push them into the Super Bowl at all costs. Take it to the bookie and bet the house, then spend your winnings on credit in advance. It's a stone cold mortal lock.
          Last edited by The Duck; 11-20-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Dallas vs. Patriots Super Bowl might solidify my bailing on the NFL.

Comment

Dallas vs. Patriots Super Bowl might solidify my bailing on the NFL.
              Crazy how good the NFC East is this year. Cowboys really aren't even that good imo. I would be sick if they made it to the SB

Comment

They don't make mistakes (added to the refs making sure they don't make mistakes) and they don't turn the ball over. In a league where almost every other team makes tons of mistakes and turns the ball over at will, that's all it takes to be one of the best in this league.

Comment

Working...
                X