Hollis Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollis Thompson

Looking forward to when he gets no minutes.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Looking forward to when he gets no minutes.
    I don't hate him. I hate Covington
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

They both need to get lost. Good news is (hopefully) that Bayless is playing...looking rusty so far.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully his days are numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Yeah, hopefully his days are numbered.
          The problem is... Covington is really, really good on defense....but really awful on offense.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Thompson isn't good at anything. Another dopey foul on Whiteside. Embiid needs to get off these minute restrictions. It's kind of silly.

Comment

Thompson isn't good at anything. Another dopey foul on Whiteside. Embiid needs to get off these minute restrictions. It's kind of silly.
              The only reason I see for it is...conditioning more than anything. He gets tired... Probably sloppy and could take a bad step out something.

That being said...I want him to get more time.

Also very clear that okafor can't guard a center at all.

Comment

McRoberts was flat footed and got a rebound over him. Lol. This could be a nice win if they find a way to close it out. Gotta rebound.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-21-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

McRoberts was flat footed and got a rebound over him. Lol. This could be a nice win if they find a way to close it out. Gotta rebound.
                  As useless as Covington is on offense... That's how I feel about okafor on d.

Comment

Your boy with a huge 3! Why is McConnell out there by the way?

Comment

That was a really nice sequence for covington. I don't hate him.

Comment

Gosh I Love Embiid.

Comment

Great win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            That was a really nice sequence for covington. I don't hate him.
                            I still hate him...but yes...very nice sequence.
                            Last edited by nerd; 11-21-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

They're getting better. What a difference when you have a roster primarily composed of competent NBA players. And Embiid is an unreal talent. Can't wait for Simmons.

Comment

Working...
                              X