Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy and safe Thanksgiving to everyone.

Happy Turkey Day to all my bored brethren. A safe holiday to you and your families. Thanksgiving in Canada is in Oct so its just a shitty snowy day here. 6" of the white dirt this week, FAWK!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day and that a plague falls upon the entire NFC East. especially Dallas and the cocksucker ZEKE. Fuck him!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    Happy Turkey Day to all my bored brethren. A safe holiday to you and your families. Thanksgiving in Canada is in Oct so its just a shitty snowy day here. 6" of the white dirt this week, FAWK!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day and that a plague falls upon the entire NFC East. especially Dallas and the cocksucker ZEKE. Fuck him!
    Happy Turkey Day up there, too. Relax on the Chesterfield and make sure to use your serviette while you're at dinner, eh! Just kidding. Best to you and yours!
    You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving Igglesphans! enjoy!

hope everyone enjoys this day instead of giving into all the distractions of the up and coming holiday...Plenty of time for that, Have a great day with family friends
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

GOBBLE UP BITCHES.

GIVE THANKS. AND REMEMBER THOSE NOT AS FORTUNATE, HEALTHWISE, FAMILYWISE.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You enjoy the snow! Send some out this way.
          You enjoy now.

Comment

Working...
          X