X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things broke well for the Eagles yesterday

Eckel gets it right here:
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...and_lions.html

As much as I hate the Cowturds, if you want the Eagles to make the playoffs it is better that they beat the foreskins.

Also, I forgot that the Eagles have the tiebreaker over the Vikings and don't over the Lions. I was focused on the draft pick the Eagles have from the Vikings.

So getting a wild card became easier yesterday-- if the Eagles win against the Packers.

I don't think we could see a home playoff game though, so if they make it I think one and done.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

As much as I hate the Cowturds, if you want the Eagles to make the playoffs it is better that they beat the foreskins.

Also, I forgot that the Eagles have the tiebreaker over the Vikings and don't over the Lions. I was focused on the draft pick the Eagles have from the Vikings.

So getting a wild card became easier yesterday-- if the Eagles win against the Packers.

I don't think we could see a home playoff game though, so if they make it I think one and done.
    One and done is more than I was expecting at all this year. I could live with that if possible
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

yes

and with that tiebreaker, they should get a better pick w/ the same record. I still don't think they make the playoffs, but, hey, fun to watch important football (hopefully) in December.

Comment

If you told anyone on this bored in July that we could go "one and done" in the playoffs, every real fan here would take it in a heartbeat.

Comment

One and out ...

.. would exceed my expectations for this year. I'll still be happy with .500
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
            .. would exceed my expectations for this year. I'll still be happy with .500
            Same here. And that's where I think we will end up (8-8). I just want to see Wentz stay healthy for 16 games.

Comment

True but one game at a time. Eagles gotta take care of their own business.

I do enjoy watching the Vikings lose and that draft pick move up.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Thats where Im at, sometimes early success builds lofty expactations

I was hoping for 7-9 they might be 9-7 but thats fine,,AR went 5-11 his 1st season. We have to accept the years of the Pancake Div are over. I like it this way, Pretender or Contender?
                Last edited by TRENT; 11-25-2016, 03:02 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

If we make the playoffs we are playing with house money. Never expected that to happen with the shit we have on offense. If they make the playoffs it could be a fun ride

Comment

Now if only the Browns can get their first win this weekend. That would makeup having to watch Dallas get a W on Thanksgiving, a little.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Any given sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        True but one game at a time. Eagles gotta take care of their own business.

I do enjoy watching the Vikings lose and that draft pick move up.
                        I was reading earlier in the week that various publications were giving the Eagles about a 27 percent chance of making the playoffs. That's about where I am, but the odds had to go up a little yesterday.

Having said that, yes, one game at a time. Packers game is a must win.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NFC east is getting 3 teams. yesterday gave the eagles a better chance of being one of them.

they're a different team at home, and GB is weak. they have to win every remaining home game and one of the away games, which i think is possible. sucks to say but i think there's a good chance that dallas has nothing to play for in week 17 and rests their starters.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            NFC east is getting 3 teams. yesterday gave the eagles a better chance of being one of them.

they're a different team at home, and GB is weak. they have to win every remaining home game and one of the away games, which i think is possible. sucks to say but i think there's a good chance that dallas has nothing to play for in week 17 and rests their starters.
                            you can't pencil in wins when it comes to the NFL even if they are undefeated at home

Comment

Working...
                            X