Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see a rival get fleeced on the top FA CB

Elite CBs don't hit FA.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Coach Dez had 72 yards and no TDs. Norman has had a pretty good season...not sure they got fleeced.

Comment

I've never liked Norman. He's a Cover 2 corner that wasn't asked to match up against #1's in Carolina. He's not worth that contract. I swear, outside of QB, no other position gets more above average players paid like superstars.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I wouldn't expect you to follow every Skins game, but he started covering the opponents #1 in game three. Go look at the stats. He's given up a total of three TD's all season, mostly covering the other teams #1. He's had two turnovers forced that have sealed wins. He's completely changed Washington's secondary from a serious weakness to at least mid range, if not a slight strength.

He's been worth every penny so far.

Comment

I guess. He's not a bad player, he's just limited. The Eagles held the Steelers to 3 points but I wasn't about to start blowing Nolan Carroll/Leodis McKelvin after that game. Norman is good at what he does for the most part, but typically, money is better spent on your pass rush unless you're getting a top man CB like Talib/Peterson/Revis in his prime. Fuck high-priced FA CBs. Maybe fleeced was a bit strong.
          Last edited by Melchior; 11-26-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X