Okafor -30 tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor -30 tonight.

Bum. Turned his back to the ball handler on a pick and roll.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

The ultimate bum. Was looking forward to watching him get an increased role with Embiid out and came away 10x more disgusted than I already was with him. He STINKS

Comment

I just don't think he cares. He's developed DGB syndrome. Doesn't like playing second fiddle to Embiid. Just my theory. I can't think of any other reason to explain how horrible he has been on d and rebounding.

It's a shame because he's got such a great offensive game around the rim.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The process at its best.

Comment

Let's face it

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I just don't think he cares. He's developed DGB syndrome. Doesn't like playing second fiddle to Embiid. Just my theory. I can't think of any other reason to explain how horrible he has been on d and rebounding.

It's a shame because he's got such a great offensive game around the rim.
          He never really wanted to be here.

Comment

It's only year 2 and already we have Porzingas remorse.

Thanks Hinkie.

If they can flip him in a 3 way and get Wall that would be a Christmas miracle.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-26-2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Agreed about Okafor, but I think the coach has to go.

Thanks Hinkie.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't, really. I'm quite happy to have Embiid and Simmons. Future is bright regardless of Okafor. Not sure anyone had Porzingis over Okafor in that draft. Knicks fans booed him, etc.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-26-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Think it's tough to bail on Brown before he gets to coach the team with Embiid and Simmons.

Don't really understand the Hinkie hate. He set them up nicely for the future. His sin was not adding vets and he got canned for it. But even if Okafor goes, Simmons, Embiid, Noel and Saric was pretty good...
                  Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-26-2016, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Think it's tough to bail on Brown before he gets to coach the team with Embiid and Simmons.

Don't really understand the Hinkie hate. He set them up nicely for the future. His sin was not adding vets and he got canned for it. But even if Okafor goes, Simmons, Embiid, Noel and Saric was pretty good...
                    They aren't going to re-sign noel. So meh
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Simmons + Embiid alone isn't meh in my opinion. I thought they did Hinkie a little dirty but I get it. They needed someone to finish the job. I'm not sure Hinkie was that guy. But he did what they brought him in to do and I can't knock his drafting. Not ever pick will be a stud. Not all will stay. But they are set up to succeed. Need the right final pieces and right coach. That's on Colangelo now.

Comment

Knicks fans are mostly morons.

Comment

Yeah I just don't know too many people who had Porzingis over Okafor. I guess my point with Hinkie is that he appears to have hit big time (bigley?) with Embiid and Simmons so I'm not gonna kill him over Okafor. Hinkie was a moron when it came to not adding vets, though.

Edit to add: It's not like Okafor is s bust. He could easily score 20 pts a game but I think he's butt hurt over being second fiddle to Embiid.
                          Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-26-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I know he's a douchebag, but D'angelo Russel would've been perfect. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              I know he's a douchebag, but D'angelo Russel would've been perfect. Oh well.
                              Not even that. They could have taken Porzingis instead. KP and Embiid..... HOLY HELL

Comment

Working...
                              X