X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's like a lame post factory

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Ground is Bama coming out of the SEC.
    Every year, dozens of his posts go all-time worst, but he still churns out low quality that others just wish they had access to.

Comment

Personally I didn't think the Post was referring to Batshit Regs

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      He brings more to the table than you!
      but more like Trolls and some dweebs who cant even troll well!

Saxon comes to mind.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

there is some other douchebag that always posts on game day. NcIggle or some shit. Total chickenlittle.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hate is always good. "You gonna feel me or kill me"- Pac
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

And I hope Nelson Aglohor dies broke

Comment

Ground Meat is a 2 seed at best

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Groundmeat has to be the #1 seed.
              Posts too much and he ripped off Anthony's schtick. Doesn't deserve a 1 seed.

I think one region should be dedicated to the hasbeens.

Comment

Wall bound south region.
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Ever?

I know his time here was short lived, compared to other nominees, but for my money it's west coast macbacker.

I loved that WCMB impersonation account that talked about getting his "thing thang" sucked.

Comment

Pete, do yourself a favor and go right to the final. It has to be smegma vs scrodfather!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Fuccin rite he duz!!!
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm just goofin with ya, man. Unless you have an opinion on Chinese furniture.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The second installment of moats32 and his poles.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What's with the kittens? Slizz must have some thoughts.

Comment

I'm not sure about kittens, but I am ignorant about Chinese furniture.

Comment

Working...
                              X