Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF was WIP management thinking putting this guy in as host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF was WIP management thinking putting this guy in as host?

He sucks as a Phila sports host. It's only gonna get worse after the Eagles season is over.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That's because he's a through and through NY guy. I haven't listened to him, but I would imagine if he's trying to be a "Philly guy" it is probably not coming off well. Extremely bizarre hire IMO.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      That's because he's a through and through NY guy. I haven't listened to him, but I would imagine if he's trying to be a "Philly guy" it is probably not coming off well. Extremely bizarre hire IMO.
      He's like the opposite of Gargano. Smart and insightful as a sports radio guy, but not interesting, doesn't understand the market and is enough of a dick.

Pendulum swung back hard after P-Innes

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        He's like the opposite of Gargano. Smart and insightful as a sports radio guy, but not interesting, doesn't understand the market and is enough of a dick.

Pendulum swung back hard after P-Innes
        I'm trying to give him a chance but I can't stand listening to him.

I actually liked P-innes at moments. At least he could make me laugh at times.
        --------

Comment

I haven't listened yet

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          He sucks as a Phila sports host. It's only gonna get worse after the Eagles season is over.
          I like what I've heard out of the new midday show. Decamera likes to hear himself talk a little too much, but still way better than Barkann.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            I like what I've heard out of the new midday show. Decamera likes to hear himself talk a little too much, but still way better than Barkann.
            Midday show was ok IMO.
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Who? I've been out of the sports-radio habit since the changes.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X