X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wweennntzz!

Wooo
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Its a shame the line cant give him more than 2 seconds before folding like a broken lawn chair in a hurricane.
    Last edited by NDSU_Eagle; 11-28-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I thought you called him WeNutz

Comment

Yeah, well Brooks went down right before game time basically.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
          Its a shame the line cant give him more than 2 seconds before folding like a broken lawn chair in a hurricane.
          lol, its a shame he has to study under Doug Fucking Peterson. You know, the guy who was a career backup. Its a shame that our offensive scheme looks like drudge and the play calling all season has been average at best. NDSU_Eagle I want you to learn a phrase we long timers know all to well..."Well, there's always next season".

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            lol, its a shame he has to study under Doug Fucking Peterson. You know, the guy who was a career backup. Its a shame that our offensive scheme looks like drudge and the play calling all season has been average at best. NDSU_Eagle I want you to learn a phrase we long timers know all to well..."Well, there's always next season".
            I dont blame Pederson. The players are the problem.
            Dropped passes,stupid penalties and lazy play have cost the Eagles a spot in the playoffs.

Wentz has made some rookie mistakes as well, but that was inevitable.
            Last edited by NDSU_Eagle; 11-28-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X