Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not necessarily a bad challenge

but not sure how useful it is.

2 fucking yards! How is that worth it in this situation???

Comment

Its not bad it's horrible. Nothing to win and now he's out of challenges

Comment

THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST F'N CHALLENGE I HAVE EVER SEEN. 2 YARDS, AND TO USE YOUR LAST ONE ON THAT? EVEN F.F. IS LAUGHING AT THAT. WHAT A BONEHEAD MOVE.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST F'N CHALLENGE I HAVE EVER SEEN. 2 YARDS, AND TO USE YOUR LAST ONE ON THAT? EVEN F.F. IS LAUGHING AT THAT. WHAT A BONEHEAD MOVE.
          Yeah, that's why they lost. It wasn't because the defense couldn't get off the field.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The bad defense absolves Dougs for being incompetent

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Yeah, that's why they lost. It wasn't because the defense couldn't get off the field.
              Defense sucked, but the O was only slightly less horrible. That Packers D is one of the worst in the entire league. Pathetic display, all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                WHERE DOES IT SAY I SAID THAT'S WHY THEY LOST? I SAID IT WAS A DUMB CHALLENGE, THAT'S ALL. PERIOD.

DAMN MAN.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-29-2016, 08:52 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  The bad defense absolves Dougs for being incompetent
                  No, but it makes it hardly worth commenting on. You see pointless challenges in the NFL every week.

Pedey's problem is he doesn't make the team any better. He knows Reids recipe but he doesn't have a feel for the personnel. Too many wrong players, wrong playcalls, wrong times.

Comment

So because the rest of the team played poorly it's not worth pointing out how utterly incompetent the coach is. His decision making didn't cost them the game this week so it shouldn't be called out.

Comment

That challenge reconfirmed to me that he's not going be the coach in the long run. He's getting in his own way at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        So because the rest of the team played poorly it's not worth pointing out how utterly incompetent the coach is. His decision making didn't cost them the game this week so it shouldn't be called out.
                        You can point out whatever you want. But I didnt find the challenge relevant. I've seen much better coaches make dumber challeges.

He's not utterly incompetent. The game plan against Atlanta was strong . He's had some good games. And just as many bad games.

I think he's utterly average. Doesn't seem to have a consistent vision of what he wants thethe team to be.

Comment

The worst part of it?

Pederson likely didn't know that it was his last challenge.
                          You can sort of understand DGB not knowing the rules and being a dope.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                          X