Most concerning shit about all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most concerning shit about all of this

As bad as PEDs is as a play caller, we're easily the most undisciplined team in the league. Which points directly to Doug

How? You got Cox for the 3rd game hitting Rodgers late and high on 3rd and long--didnt he learn after the Lions and Giants games; you got Brandon Graham jumping offsides on 3rd and 5 for the umpteenth time this year handing the opposition a first down; you got DGB blocking down field illegally on the screen; Peters leads the league in false starts. These guys have played for years and make millions; they know the rules. I fail to see how a player's own mental mistakes are on the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      How? You got Cox for the 3rd game hitting Rodgers late and high on 3rd and long--didnt he learn after the Lions and Giants games; you got Brandon Graham jumping offsides on 3rd and 5 for the umpteenth time this year handing the opposition a first down; you got DGB blocking down field illegally on the screen; Peters leads the league in false starts. These guys have played for years and make millions; they know the rules. I fail to see how a player's own mental mistakes are on the coach.
      he has to make them accountable for them.

Aghalor...should have been an example to the rest of the team...except they all kept fucking up.

whole team stinks. they will probably ruin wentz.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        As bad as PEDs is as a play caller, we're easily the most undisciplined team in the league. Which points directly to Doug
        Schwartz runs the defense and likes them aggressive. Some of the players on offense are apparently just dumb.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
        X